Associate Veterinarian - ** New Graduates Welcome** Lake Wales, Florida - Ref:CA11548
My client located in Lake Wales, FL, is actively seeking an Associate Veterinarian DVM to become a valued member of their team at the Animal Hospital.
New Graduates and Current Students, Apply Today!
The hospital is dedicated to fostering the growth and skill set of new veterinarians. They enthusiastically welcome recent graduates and current veterinary students to apply for this position. Successful candidates will benefit from individualized support through a 6-month mentorship program and will thrive in a collaborative hospital team environment.
· Full-time or part-time employment options available.
· Flexible schedule to promote work/life balance.
· A 2-doctor small animal practice with over 40 years of dedicated service to the local community.
· State-of-the-art facilities, including a surgery suite, intensive care unit, isolation room, digital x-ray and ultrasound room, and up-to-date dental and laser equipment.
· Fully stocked pharmacy and blood lab on-site.
Lake Wales, located west of Lake Kissimmee and east of Tampa, is a picturesque city surrounded by parks, gardens, and wildlife preserves.
Health & Wellness:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources).
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match.
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services.
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave.
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days.
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
· Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting.
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program.
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets.
· 100% paid professional liability coverage.
· 100% paid life insurance.
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance.
The hospital offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts, and more!
How to Apply:
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +1 646 569 9200 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply