Associate Veterinarian - Jacksonville, Florida - Ref:CA11547
Are you an experienced and compassionate veterinarian seeking a fulfilling opportunity?
My client is looking for an associate veterinarian to join their AAHA-accredited small animal practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
With a rich history of over 30 years serving the community, the hospital boasts a diverse clientele. This includes first-time pet owners, Humane Society adoptions, and loyal clients who have entrusted their pets' care to the hospital for decades.
· Dental cleanings and x-rays
· Soft tissue surgery
· Digital x-rays
· Cold laser therapy
· Accurate laboratory results through trusted facilities
· Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
· Early drop-off options from 7 am
· Saturdays: 8 am to 4 pm
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Health & well-being perks (Headspace app subscriptions, financial wellness tools, mental health resources)
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University for abundant CE opportunities
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
How to Apply:
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +1 646 569 9200 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply