Associate Veterinarian - Pembroke, Florida - Ref:CA11561
My client how has an animal hospital located in Pembroke Pines, FL, is actively seeking an Associate Veterinarian (DVM, VMD) who takes pleasure in practicing advanced medicine within a cohesive, tenured team. As a well-established 4-doctor practice, they have been proudly serving dogs and cats in Pembroke Pines, Weston, Miramar, and Plantation, Florida, since 1995.
· Comprehensive companion animal care, from wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures.
· Cutting-edge veterinary medicine.
· Opportunity for career growth and influence on the hospital's direction and medical quality.
Pembroke Pines, situated between the Everglades to the West and the shores of beautiful Hollywood Beach to the East, offers an ideal location with easy access to all that South Florida living has to offer. Named "one of the best places to live" by Money Magazine, Pembroke Pines provides an excellent backdrop for enjoying Florida living at its best.
Health & Well-being:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources).
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match.
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services.
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave.
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days.
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
· VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting.
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program.
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your pets.
· 100% paid professional liability coverage.
· 100% paid life insurance.
· 100% paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts, and more!
How to Apply:
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +1 646 569 9200 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply