Associate Veterinarian - Rincorn, Georgia - Ref:CA18725
My client is actively seeking an additional Associate Veterinarian DVM to join their exceptional team in Rincon, Georgia.
Joining a group of outstanding doctors and highly trained staff, the candidate will have the opportunity to leverage the latest medical technology for providing top-notch veterinary care. The hospital handles a diverse range of cases, including soft tissue surgery, dentistry, dermatology, internal medicine, and neurology, utilizing cutting-edge equipment such as ultrasound and cold laser.
· Utilize superior medical judgment
· Demonstrate a high level of empathy, confidence, and humility
· Build a loyal client base and contribute to pet healing
Rincon, Georgia, a charming mid-sized coastal city on the Southeast coast, is situated at the mouth of the Savannah River along the South Carolina border. Only 35 minutes from Savannah, GA, the city offers a well-preserved historic core, a laid-back Southern lifestyle, and attractions like historic buildings, riverfront, shops, breweries, and restaurants. Tybee Island's beaches, perfect for rest and relaxation, are just a short drive away.
Health & Wellness:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
Competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts, and more!
How to Apply:
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +1 646 569 9200 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply