Associate Veterinarian - Wasilla, Alaska - Ref: CA16007
Join my clients animal hospital as an Associate Veterinarian, where your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people align with a commitment to professional growth.
This practice is a general practice open six days a week, Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, with no after-hours emergency calls.
· Provide comprehensive wellness care, including dentals and surgeries
· Offer urgent and emergency care when required
· Collaborate with two experienced doctors with a background in emergency room settings
· Attend to exotic animals under the care of two designated doctors
· Utilize in-house digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Companion Animal Laser for diagnostics and treatments
· DVM or equivalent degree
· Current students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply
· Passion for veterinary medicine and dedication to delivering exceptional care
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
· Strong communication skills with clients and fellow team members
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
· Participation in a robust Clinical Studies program
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply