Associate Veterinarian Opportunity ** £25K Sign on bonus - DeLand, Florida - Ref: CA18726
Nestled in the heart of DeLand, Florida, my client is actively seeking a dedicated Associate Veterinarian to join their dynamic team.
With a history spanning over 50 years, the hospital has evolved into a state-of-the-art facility, providing comprehensive veterinary services. The renovated 7,000 square foot hospital boasts 5 exam rooms, a fully equipped operating room, and a committed support team. Specialized services include pet boarding, ZooMED Animal Care, Advanced Care, and a range of medical treatments, from routine care to emergency services.
Situated in Central Florida between Orlando and Daytona Beach, DeLand offers a vibrant community with diverse outdoor activities. Enjoy local restaurants, bicycling, hiking, snorkeling, and water recreation. Experience the natural beauty of Florida landscapes, diverse birdlife, and captivating wildlife. DeLand's charming Main Street features unique shopping, dining, attractions, museums, and festivals. Home to Stetson University, the community blends a rich academic environment with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
· Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
· Saturday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The schedules are designed to offer excellent work-life balance. they maintain fixed weekly schedules, eliminating the need for rotating through overnights, weekends, and day shifts, allowing you to enjoy your personal life to the fullest.
Health & Well-being:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply