Associate Veterinarian Opportunity ** £25K Sign on bonus - Deltona, Florida - Ref:CA18727
Associate Veterinarian Position in Deltona, Florida
Situated in Deltona, Florida, This Animal Hospital is currently seeking a dedicated Associate Veterinarian to join their team, either on a part-time or full-time basis. The hospital is known for practicing advanced medicine within a cohesive, tenured team.
Join their Dynamic Team:
My client is actively looking for an energetic and team-oriented veterinarian to contribute to their fast-paced, high-quality veterinary practice. As a busy hospital, they specialize in advanced general practice and handle more complex urgent care cases.
Companion Animal Practice:
The hospital is dedicated to excellent patient care and client service in a compassionate and enjoyable environment. Well-equipped with ultrasound, in-house labs, therapeutic lasers, dental x-rays, and supported by a skilled staff.
Conveniently located between Orlando and sunny Daytona Beach, Deltona offers proximity to both city attractions and beautiful coastal destinations.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
Health & Well-being:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
This client offers a competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation/sick days. Additionally, they provide a 401(k) plan, generous employee pet discounts, and more!
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply