Associate Veterinarian Opportunity ** £25K Sign on bonus - Port Richey, Florida - Ref: CA17945
Associate Veterinarian Opportunity at in Port Richey, FL
My client in Port Richey is actively seeking an Associate Veterinarian (DVM) to join their team of experienced professionals. Embrace the opportunity to practice advanced medicine in a supportive and close-knit environment.
Open to Current Students and New Graduates:
Current students or new graduates are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity to gain experience and thrive in a dynamic veterinary practice.
Cutting-Edge Veterinary Services:
As an AAHA and Fear-Free Certified hospital serving the community since 1976, this Animal Hospital is on the cusp of exciting changes, including plans to remodel the treatment area and add exam rooms. The hospital offers cutting-edge services such as Dental Radiology, Digital Rads, Ultrasound, Laser Therapy, Surgical laser, ECG, and Orthopedic Procedures.
Supportive Work Environment:
The exceptional support staff maintains a 2 to 3 technician-doctor ratio, fostering a positive work culture. Prioritizing client relationships and team-building activities outside of work contribute to a harmonious and collaborative atmosphere.
Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM
Saturday from 8 AM to 1 PM.
Situated in the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater Metropolitan Area, Port Richey offers an ideal blend of coastal living and modern amenities, with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and Florida's stunning beaches.
This client offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation/sick days. Additionally, they provide a 401(k) plan, generous employee pet discounts, and more!
Health & Well-being:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave.
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program.
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage.
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply