Emergency Veterinarian - Maryland, Washington DC- Ref:CA18722
My client with an Emergency and Specialty Center based in Maryland is currently seeking a Full-Time Emergency Veterinarian to join their expanding practice. Part-time positions are also available.
This Emergency and Specialty Center is a well-established 24/7 emergency hospital that has been serving the community for over 40 years. They have a dedicated team of full and part-time veterinarians and enjoy a stable and supportive work environment with minimal turnover. They take pride in the collaborative atmosphere and exceptional support staff. The facility itself is equipped with state-of-the-art resources, including in-house ultrasound, digital radiology, IDEXX, Heska lab equipment, Smart Flow, and CUBEX.
What is on offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Relocation Allowance
· Annual discretionary fund for continuing education, books, fees/dues, conferences, and more
· 401k with matching
· Health, Vision, and Dental benefits, and more
· Generous Annual Paid Time Off, along with Annual Paid Time Off for Continuing Education
· Paid parental leave, bereavement leave for humans and pets, and time off for new pet adoptions
· Access to our entire support ecosystem, including Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
The Ideal Veterinarian:
· Full-time or Part-time availability
· A fixed schedule of 10 shifts per 4 weeks
· Proficiency in handling emergency cases independently
· Comfortable with emergency surgery
· Compassionate, with a team player attitude
· Strong communication skills
· A commitment to continuous learning and improvement
The schedules are designed to offer excellent work-life balance. they maintain fixed weekly schedules, eliminating the need for rotating through overnights, weekends, and day shifts, allowing you to enjoy your personal life to the fullest.
If this role could be of interest to you, or you would like some further information, please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 / +44 7939929959 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply