General Practice Veterinarian - Maryland, Washington DC - Ref:CA18543
My client in Frederick, Maryland, is actively seeking a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join their thriving hospital and dedicated team.
The state-of-the-art facility is equipped with endoscopy, ultrasound, cold laser, digital x-ray, digital dental x-rays, an in-house laboratory, and boasts a spacious 30,000 sq. ft. layout.
Providing a range of services, including General Practice, Wellness, Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry, and more.
The extensive offerings extend to a large boarding resort featuring day care, grooming, training, and transport services.
They feature advanced therapies such as underwater treadmill, physio, and laser therapies.
Ideal Candidate will be:
· A Full-Time Veterinarian with a passion for collaborative medicine.
· An individual with a broad interest in General Practice, Emergency, and Resorts.
· 1-2 years of experience is preferred, but we welcome applications from new graduates as well.
What We Offer You:
· Competitive compensation
· Generous annual paid time off, along with time off to attend Continuing Education.
· Mentorship opportunities encompassing multiple venues, allowing you to collaborate with surgeons, ER professionals, and work in a luxury pet resort.
· An annual discretionary fund for Continuing Education, books, fees/dues, conferences, and more.
· 401k with an employer match.
· Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits.
If you are a dedicated and passionate veterinarian seeking an opportunity to join a renowned veterinary hospital and luxury boarding resort please give me a call on +44 1392 691033 / +44 7939929959 for a confidential chat about this role. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote the following reference number when you apply